Whole30 Week 2 Recap
Week 2 of the Whole30 was a breeze. It was super easy for me to stay on track because I decided to make everything, instead of attempting to buy any snack or food items that were pre-prepared. I looked everything myself this week. It’s also been relatively easy to get my husband on board, as long as I’m cooking. LOL the rules are a little much for him, but he will eat pretty much whatever I make.
Here are some of my Whole30 observations from this week:
- The perfect smoothie for staying full is a combination of fats, veggies, fruits and protein
- The Maple Sea Salt RX bar is a lifesaver in a pinch
- Whole Foods has a great paleo hot bar section if you need to eat out. I had the most amazing cauliflower rice and beef there this week, I didn’t even miss rice
- One pan meals are super easy to prepare and eat, here’s a few of my favorites
- I am more in tune with my body in terms of hunger, and actually only eating at that time