No Bake Protein-Packed Cinnamon Chocolate Maca Energy Bites
Maca is a root vegetable that is high in antioxidants and nutrients, such as vitamin C, copper and iron. It has been used medicinally for thousands of years and has been shown to enhance sexual health and libido; improve energy, mood and memory; and balance hormone levels.
PROTEIN-PACKED CINNAMON CHOCOLATE MACA ENERGY BITES
ALLERGEN INFO: (modified)Peanut-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
NUTRITION FACTS (2 energy bites): Calories: 130 calories; Protein: 10g; Carbs: 7g; Fat: 7g
- 1/2 CUP Nut Butter
- 2 servings collagen peptides protein powder
- 2 tbl raw sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbl unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup black coffee
- 2 tsp stevia
- Maca powder to dust
- Combine all ingredients except maca powder, in food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Roll dough into 12 balls, or you can use a melon baller or silicon mold of your choice
- Dust with maca powder
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.