15 Benefits of Chlorophyll Water
What is it? Basically, chlorophyll is a green pigment found in plants that help with the photosynthesis process. It’s super rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K. And recently, chlorophyll in liquid form (this is the one I take) is being used as a supplement, and people are loving it.
15 Benefits of Chlorophyll
1. Chlorophyll cleanses and oxygenates the blood. It helps the blood carry oxygen to all cells and tissues.
2. Having more oxygen available in the blood translates to better endurance and an overall reduction in fatigue.
3. Chlorophyll is important in offsetting stress and alkalizing the body.
4. Chlorophyll blocks absorption of toxic carcinogens. It helps neutralize free radicals that do damage to healthy cells. It is helpful in protecting the body against toxins and in reducing drug side effects.
5. Chlorophyll has been seen to help in the growth and repair of tissues.
6. Chlorophyll controls body odor. It reduces bad breath, urine, fecal, and body odor.
7. Chlorophyll helps to treat infected wounds naturally.
8. Chlorophyll has promotes cleansing and helps with metal detoxification. Environmental pollutants such as toxic metals can quickly destroy health. Chlorophyll binds with toxic metals to hamper absorption, and research has shown it can do the same with some carcinogens.
9. Chlorophyll cleanses the liver and digestive tract, boosts blood with iron, vitamin C and folic acid.
10. Chlorophyll supports the respiratory system and our moods.
11. Chlorophyll is recommended for anemia, atherosclerosis, diabetes, high cholesterol, and rheumatoid arthritis.
12. Chlorophyll is a natural detoxifier.
13. Chlorophyll is used to treat herpes and candidia albicans; and help with hepatitis.
14. Chlorophyll helps control hunger and cravings.
15. Chlorophyll promotes healthy iron levels.