Hello December: 3 Things Lists
3 Personal Goals
- Wake up by 6/7 am (weekday/weekend) everyday: I’m tired of rushing and being flustered in the morning, and I want to give myself enough time to eat breakfast, walk my dog, load the dishwasher and/or washer and meditate
- Finish the Katy Hearn workout program- I am on week 2 and I love it. I won’t complete it but I want to stay on track with it and follow through on the workouts.
- Meditate and/or Journal everyday-I fell off from this so I want to get back on track with it. It helps calm and center my thoughts and its also a way for me to wind down at the end of the day.
Bonus: Get house completely organized before the new year.
3 Things I want to do
- Decorate the house for Christmas-this is big for me as this is my favorite time of the year, I have so much space to cover and I can’t wait to make it warm and cozy and fun for the holiday!
- Have a vision board party-it’s currently in the works and I look forward to planning for the new year and connecting with my friends for a good time
- Send out Christmas Cards- I want to do a shoot within the next week or so and I want to send actual cards via snail mail this year. Mainly because it’s the grownup thing to do. LOL
3 Items I want to buy
- Dresser for our bedroom
- Drapes for living room
- Rug for the living room